01 02 03 400 Things: Master Supper Menu 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Master Supper Menu

34 Enter to win a copy of Large Family Logistics before June 20!

In Large Family Logistics, the author advises developing a month's worth of supper dishes to make meal planning and grocery shopping easier. Well, it took several weeks to develop this one, but we did it! I took suggestions from my family and also threw in some new recipes.

Coming up with 29 different meals was not easy, but it will be so worth it. I have successfully made a Master Shopping List from this, which includes everything I need to make all of these recipes in a month. (My grocery shopping isn't quite as organized yet, but I'm working on that.)

As you know, I like to use my crock pot. So, I've noted on this list which meals can be cooked in the crock pot. I schedule these meals on busier days. I've also included links to some of the actual recipes from my own blog and other websites.

1. Tacos and burritos, chips and homemade salsa
2. Enchiladas, Spanish rice, and refried beans
3. Fettuccini Alfredo with salad and bread
4. Lasagna with salad and bread (CP)
5. Homemade pizza
6. Baked potato soup (CP)
7. Pinto beans with tortillas or cornbread (CP)
8. Quesadillas with chicken and salsa
9. Fried chicken, mashed potatoes, biscuits and gravy
10. Grilled chicken, salad, baked potatoes
11. Goulash and toast
12. Enchilada casserole (Velveeta)
13. Baked potatoes and salad
14. Grilled cheese sandwiches
15. Roast and vegetables (CP)
16. Roasted chicken (CP)
17. Crockpot chicken casserole (CP)
18. Hamburgers, fried potatoes and baked beans
19. Pancakes and bacon
20. Waffles and bacon
21. Spaghetti and bread (CP)
23. Meat Loaf, mashed potatoes, corn (CP)
24. Chicken nachos with chips (CP)
25. Fish, tartar sauce, Cole slaw
26. Hot dogs and chips
27. BBQ Sandwiches, baked beans (CP)
28. Dr. Pepper Ham (CP)
29. Salisbury Steak, slow cooker Mac-n-Cheese

Can you tell we love Mexican food? : )

I keep this list, along with all of my other lists in a binder called my household notebook. They are also in a computer file by the same name.

So, what's for dinner at your house? We're always open to some new recipes!

Photobucket Share






Photobucket

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38