01 02 03 400 Things: Home-made Handwriting Book 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Home-made Handwriting Book

34
My 9-year-old, Chloe, must have gotten ahead of me on the cursive writing, because before I started "formally" teaching her how, she began trying it on her own. She would occasionally ask me how to make capital "T" or "J." I wasn't prepared with a curriculum, but I had successfully used The Learning Page's printouts before for her printing practice, so I decided to do it again with cursive.

Similar to my Dinosaur Preschool Book, I printed out all of the pages I needed and slipped them individually into heavyweight sheet protectors. Now she can practice to her heart's content with dry-erase markers.


And if I notice that she's getting in a hurry in her math workbook and not writing her numbers neatly, I will have her write those over again.

Her little brother likes to use this to practice numbers, too. Or scribble.



The great part is that I can use this over and over with as many kids as I like!


Share






Search & Win

400 Things

Labels:

35 36 37 38