01 02 03 400 Things: Just For Laughs 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Just For Laughs

34 This is for all you DIYers out there:

SEVEN WHEELS ARE BETTER THAN FOUR!



DOES YOUR HUSBAND DO THIS?


GET THE "COUNTRY" LOOK.



THAT SHOULD HOLD!



UPGRADE, SCHMUPGRADE!



I PUT THE STEPS IN A MORE USEFUL PLACE, HONEY!


One night, I found this website and laughed until I cried real tears, and then I laughed some more. It's called There, I Fixed It.
So, when my slow cooker lid's handle melted, I was inspired to solve the problem creatively: a hunk of aluminum foil!


You know how I love my slow cooker, and I couldn't just throw it away because of a missing handle! My husband also suggested Mighty Putty. Oh, and I must confess: we have a little duct tape in our fridge, too. It's been there for at least 4 years, so long that I had forgotten about it until I saw these photos. If it works. . . !

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38