01 02 03 400 Things: Large Family Logistics 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Large Family Logistics

34 http://www.smockityfrocks.com/category/4-moms

This post is linked up with the 4Moms' discussion of Large Family Logistics.

When I first saw this book, I wondered if my family of 7 qualified as a LARGE FAMILY. It turns out, we do! In my opinion, this book would be great for a family of any size because of the great advice. I really wish I had had this book available to me when I only had one (but knowing I wanted more). I could have set up some great habits!

Here's what I LOVE about the book:

This book is NOT a scheduling book (I see you cheering!). It is about managing the children, chores, meals, laundry, errands, homeschool, and yes, even alone time for Mom. I thought I was pretty organized until I read this book.

She does not tell you HOW to homeschool, only how to work your homeschooling and all the other parts of your life together.

I have (almost) successfully implemented Laundry Day, and I am working on her excellent plan for meal planning. I have given wholeheartedly into bulk grocery buying (why didn't I do this before???). I'm trying to implement Errand Day, but since I live smack-dab in the middle of town, it's too easy for me to run to the store or the bank here and there.

Kim (the author) uses short chapters, humor, and lots of common sense. Example: there's a chapter called The Interrupted Day.

Do yourself a favor and order this book TO-DAY. Do me a favor and click on this link when you order!











Photobucket Share


Photobucketscript





Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38