01 02 03 400 Things: Fall is in the Air! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Fall is in the Air!

34 This is my absolute favorite time of year!

I love the cool breezes, the colored leaves (which we don't actually have here in Texas, yet), pumpkin spice candles, (actually - pumpkin anything) and everything else that goes along with Fall.

Here in my corner of North Texas, we've been getting some cool-weather teasers, making me more than anxious to celebrate the change in seasons. When the weatherman predicts a week of highs in the 80's, it's certainly reason to celebrate!

So, I've been collecting some fun ideas from my 'net surfing and I'm ready to share them with you.

This paper pumpkin from Two Peas in a Bucket looks so fun and easy!


When the leaves start to change color and fall off the trees, here is a fun (and simple) activity to do with the kids from Family Fun:
Family Fun also has instructions for a fun game called Ring-Around-A-Pumpkin.

Simple Science has a fun set of lessons and experiments under the heading Why Do Leaves Change Color? for the homeschool family.

I've seen lots of great crafts made from the pages of old books, like this leaf garland from Ticklish Moose.



I can't wait to make these cute cloth toilet paper pumpkins from The Sweet Life! They use quilter's fat quarters, so it gives me a great reason to visit the quilt shop again!


If you love to craft, or even just want to attempt a craft, go check out the Crafter's File Box for a wide range of fall craft projects!
See that Fall box in the upper right corner of my blog? Check back often and click on it for more fall fun!
Photobucket Share

Photobucket

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38