01 02 03 400 Things: It's so hot . . . 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

It's so hot . . .

34 Today's high in my corner of Texas: 104 degrees. And it's only August 2nd. In Texas, summer lasts until October 1.

I. Am. Not. Kidding.

At our house, the kids don't even want to go out and run in the sprinkler. The bathroom sink runs hot water from both taps. Going to the lake doesn't even sound like fun.

They say it's not the heat, it's the humidity. But at 104, it's the heat.

Did I mention I'm 5 months pregnant? Yes. That's why I'm complaining.

So, to lighten the mood here, I looked up some jokes, and I'll share them with you, my dear readers. If you live in a region where summer is actually pleasant, please just humor me.

It's so hot that Dick Cheney waterboarded himself.

It's so hot that the trees are whistling for dogs.

It's so hot that chickens are laying fried eggs.

It's so hot that I saw a funeral procession pull into a Dairy Queen.

It's so hot that the cows are giving evaporated milk.

It's so hot that 90 degrees feels like a cool front.

It's so hot your car overheats before you even start it.

D0 you have a good one? Share it with me. Hurry, before I melt.



Photobucket Share
Photobucket

Labels:

35 36 37 38