01 02 03 400 Things: 4 + 1 = 5 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

4 + 1 = 5

34
"You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb; I will praise You for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Marvelous are your works, and that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Your eyes saw my substance being yet unformed, and in Your book they all were written, the days fashioned for me, when as yet there were none of them." Psalm 139: 13-16
I am so excited to announce that we are expecting another bundle of joy! We are looking forward to our newest addition approximately the first week of December.
It is amazing to me that while I go about my normal duties each day of cooking meals, teaching children, changing diapers, and shopping for groceries, that a tiny life is forming. By this time the neural tube, heart, digestive tract, sensory organs, and arm and leg buds have begun to form. Life truly is a miracle. And as the Psalm says, God has formed this baby's inward parts, and covered it in the womb.
We look forward to the day when we will hold our new little baby, but until then I am so thankful that God has this tiny life in His hands, and that I can continue to cook, teach, clean, shop, and rest, knowing that He is in control.
Photobucket Share

Photobucket

Labels:

35 36 37 38