01 02 03 400 Things: Not My Husband Monday: Valentine's Day 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Not My Husband Monday: Valentine's Day

34
Disclaimer: I received my husband's permission to post this. : )

My husband is NOT a procrastinator.

By Saturday night he was NOT still without a Valentine's gift for his wife.

He did NOT doze off on the couch, with the intentions of going shopping later.

He did NOT wake up at 3:15 and THEN go to Wal-Mart. Nope. Not at 3:15 A.M.!

He did NOT do a really good job even in the wee hours of the morning: The Love Dare, chocolates, roses, a candle, a beautiful card, and a gift card.

He did NOT let the candle roll out of the basket, onto the floor, and try to clean up the mess. He also did NOT cut his finger and walk through Wal-Mart with blood on his hand. He did NOT do this all for me. (He did NOT remind me of this after he read the original post!)

My husband IS wonderful.

Oh, and FYI: Procrastinators do not have stress. That's a good thing!

See what else we have NOT done here, and share what you have NOT been doing with the link above!

Share

Labels:

35 36 37 38