01 02 03 400 Things: Can you imagine? 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Can you imagine?

34

As I was reading Hebrews 11 this week (thanks, Mom) I was again reminded of the incredible faith it took to pull off some amazing stunts in the Old Testament:

Could I do even ONE of those things? Could I put my baby boy in a basket and send him floating down a river? I shudder to think that God would even ask it of me.

But I can trust in God when money is tight, and I can trust him for wisdom to raise my children, and for every other need that arises in the course of a single day.

"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a huge crowd of witnesses to the life of faith, let us strip off every weight that slows us down, especially the sin that so easily hinders our progress. And let us run with endurance the race that God has set before us. We do this by keeping our eyes on Jesus, on whom our faith depends from start to finish." - Hebrews 12: 1-2 (NLT)

So what race has God set before you?

Labels:

35 36 37 38